The purpose of the Weter-Roberts Fund is to enhance the work of the church and to perpetuate the values of Christian Life through:
1. Support of educational programs in our church and wider community.
2 .Mission services in the local and world community.
3. Scholarship aid to members and friends of Prospect Church.
1. Persons, programs or mission services to be funded must have goals consistent with Christian values of justice, mercy, human equality and human liberation.
2. Scholarship aid is for persons who wish to increase their present educational level and/or training, and whose educational potential would be difficult to fulfill without such funds.
3. Minimum age for recipients shall generally be 17 years.
4. Maximum amount per year to persons or projects is generally not to exceed $1,000.00 maximum.
5. Award of funds will be based on a written application and possibly an interview with a member or members of the Fund Board.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE BRIEF, (2-3 PAGES). Please use the form below OR send your application letter to:
attn: Weter-Roberts Fund Board
or mail to
Prospect congregational UCC
1919 E. Prospect Street
Seattle, WA 98122